To perform physical testing on Rubber compounds and parts manufactured by Kirkhill, Inc. Salary: $19-$25/hr
- Prepares Test samples by milling and Molding uncured rubber
- Die cut test dumbbells from slabs and parts.
- Pull samples on Tensiometers, Test cure rates and viscosity of material.
- Use ovens and heaters to perform aging tests and other required material.
- Others duties may be required as assigned by manager.
- Communicate with other departments as related to production.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills as well as reading and comprehension
- Excellent math skills
- Computer literate
- Ability to work well with others
- Able to perform job with minimum supervision.
Kirkhill, Inc. Competencies
- Customer Focus – Knows and understands the needs of internal and external customers. Is results oriented and works hard to consistently provide exceptional service.
- Ethics and Values – Adheres to an effective set of core values and beliefs and acts in accordance. Rewards the right values and disapproves of others.
- Problem Solving – Looks beyond the obvious to find effective solutions.
- Integrity and Trust – Widely trusted and seen as direct and truthful.
- Functional/Technical Skills – Possesses the skills to be effective in the job. Has the skills to perform the job at a high level of accomplishment.
- Listening – Practices active and attentive listening, able to hear others.
- Action-oriented – Full of energy, willing to take action.
- Composure – Cool under pressure, not knocked off balance by the unexpected, is a settling influence.
- Values Diversity – Supports fair and equal treatment for all.
Education/Previous Experience Requirements
- High School Diploma or equivalent
Kirkhill, Inc. is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. All successful candidates must submit to post offer pre-employment physical examination, drug/alcohol screen and background check as a condition of employment.